Build AI natural language interactions with Wit.ai
This contest has ended -- check out the current Facebook Hackathon: AI ending September 8th, 2020 @ 5pm ET!
And the winners are in!
Congratulations to all the winners! See their projects listed below. Make sure to check out all of the other awesome submissions in the Gallery. We can't wait to see what everyone creates next.
$7,000 in prizes
• $3,000 USD
• At least one 30-minute virtual meeting with a Facebook engineer
• Oculus Quest 64GB VR headset (ARV: $399 USD; 1 per individual, 4 max per Org or Team)
• $2,500 USD
• $1,500 USD
Submitting to this hackathon could earn you:
What to build: Use Wit.ai to build Natural Language experiences that can help people's lives.
As we see natural language extend experiences on connected devices, we encourage you to build solutions that connect people and drive greater productivity. Whether it’s local discovery, small businesses serving their neighborhoods, or learning a new skill with your friend - we believe the true potential of this platform is unlocked when we build new and engaging ways for our users to connect with products they love.
What to submit:
- Demo video. Your video (hosted on Facebook Video, YouTube, Vimeo, or Youku) should be around 2 minutes, include a demo of your working application via a step-by-step visual demo, and be available in English. Be sure to explain how the Facebook products used enhances the experience of your solution!
- Access. A way to access your working web or mobile application, chatbot, smart home devices and your Wit.ai app ID for judging and testing.
- Complete submission form. All required fields must be completed and submitted on Devpost BEFORE the deadline. Late entries will NOT be accepted.
Quality of the Idea
Includes creativity and originality of the idea.
Potential Strategic Impact
Includes the potential value and usefulness to real-world users.
Implementation of the Idea
Includes how well the idea was executed by the developer, the extent to which the featured Facebook products were incorporated, and the extent to which respect for user privacy was considered or incorporated in the design.
- Machine Learning/ AI